 General / 13604
Re: Two new LEGO pages
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 13 Jan 2000 18:50:44 GMT

Those are awesome!

What synthesizer did you use to make the sounds?

KL

In lugnet.announce, Thomas Foote writes:
Hello all. This is my first post to LUGNET. I just wanted to let you all know
that I have created two LEGO pages of my own, and I invite everyone to come
check them out!

(1) The Crossbots Pages: I was inspired by Jim Cane's Ultra Throwbots page, • and
I wanted to come up with my own alternate Throwbot designs. But since I only
have one of each Throwbot kit, I couldn't make Ultra Throwbots of my own. But
then I thought to myself, "Hmmm... What if I cross-breed them?"

   http://members.xoom.com/thomasfoote/tcp/crossbot.html

(2) LEGO Home Movies: Using a camcorder, a video digitizer, my assorted LEGO,
and a lot of patience and disk space, I have finally achieved an old interest
of mine of making my own stop-motion films.

   http://members.xoom.com/thomasfoote/legomovies/lmovies.html

Let me know what you think of them!

Thomas Foote