 General / 13602
Re: Two new LEGO pages
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 13 Jan 2000 18:41:36 GMT

In lugnet.general, Tobias Möller writes:
Great movies!
I´ve only downloaded one when I´m writing this, but I´ll watch the others as
well. One of my dreams too has to be able to make stop-motion films of
lego-models. Especially with my classic space minifigs, my moon landscape and
my blacktron Battrax... That would be cool!
I like the way the minifig walk, although he is walking pretty quick :-)
It´s probably hard to make minifigs walk in a good way.

Especially considering that they don't have knees or ankles... just that one
BIG toe... :)

   http://members.xoom.com/thomasfoote/legomovies/lmovies.html

Great movies! I just wish my PC at work had a sound card!

DaveE