 General / 13608
Re: Two new LEGO pages
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 13 Jan 2000 19:13:23 GMT

In lugnet.general, Thomas Foote writes:

But then, the minifigs look so cute and
cartoonish I kind of like the way they zip across the baseplate at 54000
studs/hour.

It definately gets my vote - I love these movies, and they way the minifigs
walk!

Do you think it would be worthwhile having a LEGO movie competition
(stop-motion, ray-traced/CAD, etc) at some point in the future to encourage
other people to get creating?

Richard