 General / 13612
Re: Two new LEGO pages
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 13 Jan 2000 19:48:09 GMT

In lugnet.general, Richard Franks writes:

Do you think it would be worthwhile having a LEGO movie competition
(stop-motion, ray-traced/CAD, etc) at some point in the future to encourage
other people to get creating?

Richard

Competition? Gee,that sounds so... competitive. :)

Actually I think it would be a good idea, but mostly I would love to see some
sort of a LEGO film festival. It would be great to see what other people can
come up with. I think the best way to get people encouraged to try making their
own films is to present examples just to show that it can be done, and to share
descriptions of techniques, tools, and ideas.

Thomas Foote