 Announcements / 442
441  |  443
Subject:
Two new LEGO pages
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Thu, 13 Jan 2000 18:07:22 GMT

Hello all. This is my first post to LUGNET. I just wanted to let you all know
that I have created two LEGO pages of my own, and I invite everyone to come
check them out!

(1) The Crossbots Pages: I was inspired by Jim Cane's Ultra Throwbots page, and
I wanted to come up with my own alternate Throwbot designs. But since I only
have one of each Throwbot kit, I couldn't make Ultra Throwbots of my own. But
then I thought to myself, "Hmmm... What if I cross-breed them?"

    http://members.xoom.com/thomasfoote/tcp/crossbot.html

(2) LEGO Home Movies: Using a camcorder, a video digitizer, my assorted LEGO,
and a lot of patience and disk space, I have finally achieved an old interest
of mine of making my own stop-motion films.

    http://members.xoom.com/thomasfoote/legomovies/lmovies.html

Let me know what you think of them!

Thomas Foote