 General / 13652
Re: LEGO Film Festival (Was: Re: Two new LEGO pages)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 14 Jan 2000 21:24:51 GMT

We need to have it at the same time as a 'real-life' film festival that has
a name which can be 'punned' with a Lego term.

Many thanks,

Nick Allan
========
Madness takes its toll.  Please have exact change.
Richard Franks <spontificus@__nospam__yahoo.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.general, Thomas Foote writes:

Actually I think it would be a good idea, but mostly I would love to see • some
sort of a LEGO film festival.

Yeah, that sounds like a better idea :)

What do people think? And when would be a good time - during the summer?

Richard