 General / 13653
Re: What is the best sticker paper
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Fri, 14 Jan 2000 21:35:20 GMT

Try this:
http://www.officemax.com/FreeDelivery/prodBlock.html?search=1&PB_ID=17509&&s
essionID=2SSEM12NM9

you may have to cut and past the link if it gets cut up...

This is a list of "Avery White Ink Jet Labels" although some of them are
clear.  I haven't tried these yet but this is where I'll start (I've got
some minifig projects to do).  You may have to fiddle with the color
settings on your printer to match the color from the scans.

What you may have to do is "cut up" the sticker sheet scan and layout the
individual images onto label areas on the label sheet.  Use bigger labels
for bigger stickers.

Good luck, let us know if you try it.

-Rob Doucette.

matt nourot <mattnour@pacbell.net> wrote in message
Hey,
I'm trying to reproduce some stickers from some scans. Can anyone • recommend a
brand and/or type of paper for my inkjet printer that works best on Lego • ?(I
have an Epson if it matters).
Appreciate any help.