 General / 13615
Re: What are your 10 most wanted pieces from LEGO Direct?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 13 Jan 2000 20:25:59 GMT

I'm sure I have at least 3-5 yellow rafts wasting away that I could trade for
parts I need ;-)

See http://www.vfaq.com/LEGO/wants/ for parts I want.

Erin Windross wrote:

In lugnet.general, Mark Herzberg writes:
In lugnet.general, Tony Priestman writes:
On Tue, 11 Jan 2000, Mark Herzberg (<Fo726B.81p@lugnet.com>) wrote at
23:20:35

7) row boats

You want row boats?

What colour, red or brown?

I'm sure there are *many* people here with *far* too many row boats :-)
--
Tony Priestman

I like both colour, actually, and both sizes too. Currently, I have enough,
but I know I will probably need more in the future. I build theme parks and
row boats are good vehicle for river rides. I have four row boats in my
Pirates of the Caribean attraction. I'm planning a third theme park that will
probably have at least one row boat based attraction. I think I am one of the
few that really likes row boats, and yellow rafts, and canoes too.

I really need more yellow rafts........my ship doesn't seem to have enough
inflateable emergency rafts. As for the rowboats, I would probably use them
for recreation when my ship was in port.

Erin