 General / 13474
Re: What are your 10 most wanted pieces from LEGO Direct?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Tue, 11 Jan 2000 19:14:33 GMT

In lugnet.general, Gary R. Istok writes:
I know that everyone has different want lists of LEGO piece.  When LEGO
Direct opens the flood gates for Bulk Orders, what are (hopefully) your
first top 10 ordered items?  Here's mine (with initial quantity):

1) 2x2 white cylinder bricks (2000).
2) 2x2 white tiles (1000).
3) 1x1 white tiles (300).
4) 1x5x4 red half arches (100).
5) 2x4 clear bricks (1000).
6) 3x3 blue low sloped corner bricks (100).
7) 4x3 grey low sloped bricks (300).
8) 1x4x5 large yellow windows (100).
9) 1x4 white railings - straight (300).
10) 1x4 white railings - curved (300).

Of course, this assumes that you can order parts in colors that are not
in current sets.

Well this is interesting.  Of course my list is what I would like right now and
may change by this summer.

1.  1x4 Gray Arches (100)
2.  1x2x2 1/3 Gray Arch Windows (100)
3.  Black Lattice Insert for Arch Windows (100)
4.  1x4 DkGray Bricks (2000)
5.  1x2 DkGray Bricks (500)
6.  2x4 Gray Slope Bricks (1000)
7.  Each of the Gray Slope Accessories (100) (Corners, peeks, etc.)
8.  1x3 Gray Arches (100)
9.  1x4 DkGray Arches (100)
10. 1x3 DkGray Arches (100)

Obviously I am in a Castle mode at the moment.  If I go back to Star Wars this
list could change dramaticaly.  There is a good chance of that too if there is
a wider initial offering then I am expecting because I have a few large SW
projects I would like to try but can't for lack of the right parts in the right
colors.

Eric Kingsley

The New England LEGO Users Group
http://www.nelug.org/