 General / 13614
Re: What are your 10 most wanted pieces from LEGO Direct?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 13 Jan 2000 20:18:51 GMT

Oh yeah, I thought of 9-12:

9) Plate 4 x 8 with Studs in Centre (
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/6576.gif )

10) 1x8 plate with door rail (
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/4510.gif )

11) Train Door Sliding - Type 1 (
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/4511.gif )

12) Train Door Sliding - Type 2 (
http://www.lugnet.com/cad/ldraw/parts/ref/images/2874.gif )

I NEED these to build a decent sized industrial depot for trains/boats.  The
4x8 plates I have from 4549/4555s aren't enough.

Tom Stangl wrote:

1) Train doors, ALL colors (including printed ones), with "proper" train
glass (50-100)
2) Train windows, ALL colors, with "proper" train glass (1-500)
3)1x14 garage door bricks, ALL colors (dozens)
4)1x2 garage door bricks, ALL colors (hundreds)
5)garage door bottom slats, ALL colors (dozens)
6)garage door  red, black, ALL colors (hundreds)
7)1x16 bricks, ALL colors (100s)
8)6x16 plates, ALL colors (50-100s)
9-10)I'd have to think harder.

Gary Istok wrote:

I know that everyone has different want lists of LEGO piece.  When LEGO
Direct opens the flood gates for Bulk Orders, what are (hopefully) your
first top 10 ordered items?  Here's mine (with initial quantity):

1) 2x2 white cylinder bricks (2000).
2) 2x2 white tiles (1000).
3) 1x1 white tiles (300).
4) 1x5x4 red half arches (100).
5) 2x4 clear bricks (1000).
6) 3x3 blue low sloped corner bricks (100).
7) 4x3 grey low sloped bricks (300).
8) 1x4x5 large yellow windows (100).
9) 1x4 white railings - straight (300).
10) 1x4 white railings - curved (300).

Of course, this assumes that you can order parts in colors that are not
in current sets.

Gary Istok