 General / 13598
Re: What are your 10 most wanted pieces from LEGO Direct?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 13 Jan 2000 18:03:47 GMT

In lugnet.general, Gary R. Istok writes:
I know that everyone has different want lists of LEGO piece.  When LEGO
Direct opens the flood gates for Bulk Orders, what are (hopefully) your
first top 10 ordered items

I'd have to agree with John Gerlach, my 1 through 5 are almost the same:
1 through 5:
  2x4 bricks in Black, Brown, Green, Grey and Charcoal
    (Several thousand of each color!)

6 through 8:
  1x16 beams in Black, Grey, and Yellow
    (Several hundred of each color)

9:
  Train doors with glass

10:
  Train windows with glass

After that, I'd have to go with slopes of all types and colors (for roofs).
Then arches and windows of all types and colors (for buildings).  Garage doors
would be nice too.

Steve Martin
martinsa@mail.com