 General / 13617
Re: Town juniorization explanation . . . sort of?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.general
Date:
Thu, 13 Jan 2000 20:44:45 GMT

Jonathan Little wrote:

If you go to Lego's website, and click on the "about us" link at the very
bottom of the page it takes you to a section where you can either view the
report online or get an address or phone number for the HQ in your home
country. You could probably write or call them and request a copy. When I
originally did it, I thought I used e-mail, but there are no e-mail
addresses listed. I hope this helps!

-Jonathan

The URL for the annual report (in english) is....

< http://www.lego.com/info/pressspecific.asp?PressReleaseId=68&Year=1999>

Ray