 Events / BricksWest / 786
Re: Saturday General Session Announcements
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickswest
Date:
Tue, 12 Aug 2003 03:45:08 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickswest, Dave Johann wrote:

Agreed. No one runs a Pirate game quite like you do, Frank. No one is pushing
the need to have things run solely by locals either, but without any information
available about the upcoming event, quite a few folks who would have helped to
organize and participate are now rethinking their level of contribution simply
because we've just heard about this event a scant two days ago. Had any details
of this event been available PUBLICLY a few days before, this would never have
garnered the amount of attention it has gotten.

-Dave (who's getting tired of pointing out that the lack of available info is
what caused all the problems in the first place.)

Exactly - from what it seems there has been a great deal of working out done
already in secret.. and us here are scratching our head trying to figure out
what is going on with BW, let alone this new con that looks like already has all
of the framework planning done -- its more than frustrating.

This is a community here, and it does not look like that was taken into
consideration by the planners (whoever they are) of this BFpart2. I am sure many
of us would have been more than happy to lend a hand but now it just seems like
we were left out in the cold - and thats just not a cool feeling in any way.

Mark P