 Events / BricksWest / 771
Re: BW04? (Re: Saturday General Session Announcements)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickswest
Date:
Mon, 11 Aug 2003 20:44:18 GMT

more people to come.  I was under the impression that there was going to be an
attempt to consolidate the west coast con's,but i have seen an annocement for NW
CON for October and that concerns me.  I don't know if it was allready in the
works or if they just want to hold there own con.  Which is fine. At this time I
don't think the Lego community can support three or more con's a year.

The idea of have a rotating con is a great idea. I will not be able to go every
year but will make an attempt to come to most.

Paul
SPLTC

Let me assure you NWBC03 is on.  We want all comers.  We've all been a bit busy
up here and I apologise for any lateness in the announcements.  It's been a
hectic summer, what can I say?

Mark Neumann