Re: Castle World is dead.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Fri, 12 Sep 2003 02:20:35 GMT

Not finished with my Ancients Theme project, it'll take a while. I've even
created a 2025 Theme into my whole collection, but even that isn't finished
either.

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?m=EliteMangudai

I have more Ancients Theme soldiers though, its not just the Medes Persian ones
as I have 22 different factions. Not sure if you guys will accept Ancients
though... If one did wish to join the Castle World 2/Castle Quest or whatever
with an Ancients Theme, would they be accepted?