Re: Castle World is dead.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw, lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 4 Sep 2003 23:29:59 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Alex Polimeni wrote:
   In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Richard Marchetti wrote:
   All you guys want to do with CW is turn it into a game forum, and CW was NEVER about gaming. That’s what I don’t understand.

CW was NEVER about gaming. Never!

We arnt TRYING to turn it gaming! Long ago, i had wanted to. No, we want to take the community to the next level, instead of keeping it just a little story-board basically.

Why not have tips-n-tricks? Helpful articles? On-Line displays? Role Playing Game section? Archives of the past? A bigger, better CW type thing, with the Flux storys that are worlds by themselves (ikros perfect example) and maby a pre-created map realm that you could have citys and buildings storys etc in?

Also, you may want to note that i replyed to Pawels post. I guess you just like ignoring me, then, since im the one what came out with the RPG idea in the first place. As i have said before, with you its “my way or the high way.”

Why not do it on your own? You and the others have already attacked Richard and Pawel enough to illicit this kind of reply. Were I Richard, I’d feel the same way. Instead of unifying the community, you (and some others) are the ones dividing it by hurtling insults at the CW admins and thus souring them to your cause.

Like I say here: http://news.lugnet.com/castle/org/cw/?n=1837 and like Jojo says here: http://news.lugnet.com/castle/org/cw/?n=1836 ...

CW =/= the castle community!

The castle community > CW.

You can either break out of your current frame and do cool stuff nicely, or continue to destroy relationships by whining and insulting. Your choice.

-Tim