Re: Dragon Lore
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Fri, 17 Mar 2000 03:20:12 GMT

I'll second that.

If I had a dragon wish though, it would be for trans or solid green wings, and
red dragons.  I am not necessarily intending these items as a matched set, but
what the heck -- if that's what it takes to get them...

I seem to recall some debacle involving Craigo, a green dragon, and some red
paint...

=)

- Richard