Re: Dragon Lore
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Fri, 17 Mar 2000 15:42:57 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Craig Hamilton writes:
as in our world, the dragons in Castle World will have many different
meanings and identities, as per balladeer!.  i'd love to hear some!

guardians of treasure!  forces of nature!  savage mounts for fierce
warriors!  portals of esoteric knowledge!  beloved pets!  nemesis of
knights!  or just plain wild creatures!

...or occaisionally mercenaries... The Blank Shields are proud to count "Fred"
among their number, and he's as much a soldier as any of them...he just eats
more. ;)

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/
I'm getting paid for this --> alladvantage.com
Sign up via me, the reference $$ go to fund Lugnet.