Re: Dragon Lore
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Fri, 17 Mar 2000 16:08:02 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Nathan McDowell writes:

what are your dragons up to?

Well, one of them gets up at the crack of dawn flies up to the top of my
castle's tower and sings 'Ave Maria' at the top of his lungs.  He's the alarm
clock for my castle folks for lack of LEGO roosters. =)  All my dragons
belong/stay with my Fright Knights because they are just so amused by the fact
that my FK's try their hardest to be evil, but they just can't quite get it
right. =)

~Nathan

Dawn over the Dark Lord's castle...

"Whot's tha' bloody row about?"

"It's the dragon.  'E's singing, sir."

"Ave Maria it is, sir."

"Right.  You lot o' slackers go o'er to the forestmen's hang-out and do a bit
o' pillaging."

"But, Sir Dark, we've all ready scheduled a Mah Jong tourney wi' the witch.
Can't possibly work in a full-scale pillage 'til thursday a' the earliest!"

"Sombody shut that dragon up!  'E's singin' is fit to wake the dead, and we
already got 'nuff skellies in this army as 'tis.  DRAGON!"

"Yes, sir?  OooooooOOoo, sorry 'bout the flames.  Those scorch marks will buff
right out of your armor.  Oopsie, forgot to warn you about Brasso, that'll
take the armor right off."

"Aren't you supposed to be out eatin' some maiden instead of all this
caterwaulin?"

"'Ey!  Sir Dark, is thot why why we can't find no dates for the dance!"

"Shut yer noise.  What's yer excuse, Dragon?"

"Harrumph.  You go and try and find a Lego maiden, Sir Smarty-Pants.  Can't be
done!"

"What 'bout that King Leo's sprout?"

"Oh, right, the Iron Maiden and me without my can-opener.  PUH-leeeeeeze!"

We gently leave this scene as Sir Percy steams himself in his armor without the
benefit of the dragon's flames....

Bruce