Re: Dragon Lore
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle.org.cw
Date:
Fri, 17 Mar 2000 20:19:55 GMT

In lugnet.castle.org.cw, Chris Phillips writes:

This figure is really well designed, as one might expect from TLC.  The
geometrical details are superb, and the figure poses very nicely.  The re-use
of pre-existing "bricks" for the head and tail is very "LEGO."  Oh, by the
way, the 2000 catalog shows a T-Rex figure that will use the same arms.

You mean the gator/croc?  It actually came out *after* the dragon.  Although,
you're right, it is cool.  :)  Now, if only Lego would make more colors of
both...  ;)

Jeff