  Re: Dragon Lore

I'll second that. If I had a dragon wish though, it would be for trans or solid green wings, and red dragons. I am not necessarily intending these items as a matched set, but what the heck -- if that's what it takes to get them... I seem to recall (...) (24 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)

  Re: Dragon Lore

(...) oh, don't go there, ricardo! that incident left me in tears! (see the tips & techniques page of my site for the whole gruesome tale, my friends) my next red dragon will be big and built ("purist", like my dinos) and maybe even have a motor in (...) (24 years ago, 17-Mar-00, to lugnet.castle.org.cw)