 Castle / 797
Re: Anyone using motors, etc. in Castle creations?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 26 Nov 1999 15:21:53 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Frank Filz writes:

James Brown wrote in message ...
My 2 cents worth to solve the problem of dim lights: why not not try using
a plug-in transformer from one of the train sets?  Not only will this
support a large load of lights, but you will actually have complete remote
control over the whole light array and never needlessly drain batteries.

I'm not using one because I don't have one. ;)
If I ever see a train with enough castle-applicable parts to interest me,
at a good discount, I may get one.  Until then, I shall rely on the battery
box. Unless there's some altruistic train-head out there with too many of
these?

Ask in Buy Sell Trade, you will get a response. Many trainheads have way too
many (Larry P. always pipes up that he will sell one).

<grin> The reason I didn't bother asking in BST would be because I'm not
actually interested enough to *pay* for one.
Besides, my budget for non-retail Lego is woefully slim right now, so I'm
going to spend it on pieces, not wiring. :)

James
http://www.shades-of-night.com/lego/