 Castle / 797
  Re: Anyone using motors, etc. in Castle creations?

(...) <grin> The reason I didn't bother asking in BST would be because I'm not actually interested enough to *pay* for one. Besides, my budget for non-retail Lego is woefully slim right now, so I'm going to spend it on pieces, not wiring. :) James (...) (24 years ago, 26-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

James Brown wrote in message ... (...) using (...) remote (...) battery (...) too (...) You might still ask. Offer to pay the shipping cost. Someone who has way to many might just give you one. Of course if you think about the cost of batteries, (...) (24 years ago, 27-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Anyone using motors, etc. in Castle creations?

(...) <sniped bits> (...) Sure, why not. It can't hurt to ask, neh? Is there anyone out there willing to give me a plug-in transformer? I'll pay shipping costs, either as cash, or as credit in my next parts sale. Heck, if someone steps up to bat, (...) (24 years ago, 27-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: Anyone using motors, etc. in Castle creations?

(...) I heard that. It's true. 20 plus postage for a used one, 25 plus postage for a new one. Standing offer. (...) So you have money to blow on batteries but not on the more ecologically sound alternative?? Take the long view (say, more than 5 (...) (24 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Anyone using motors, etc. in Castle creations?

(...) I run the batteries for 5-10 minute periods when showing it off or taking pictures. 6 batteries have lasted me well over a year now. Batteries=cheap. We also have lots of other stuff in the house that can use batteries and that don't have a DC (...) (24 years ago, 1-Dec-99, to lugnet.castle)