 Castle / 737

Subject:
Anyone using motors, etc. in Castle creations?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 22 Nov 1999 15:33:03 GMT

I'm considering using Micro Motors for the two entrances in my new castle.  Has
anyone else done this?  What about Lego lights (from L&S sets) being used
inside various shops or rooms inside the castle?

There are numerous other instances where a motor could be used in the castle,
various siege elements, cranes, opening/closing doors.

I'm just not sure I like motorizing castle creations.  It seems a little out of
place I guess.

-Mike Ulring

Re: Anyone using motors, etc. in Castle creations?