 Castle / 6138
Re: More Dragons
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 01:52:19 GMT

Those look pretty cool... I assume they are meant to be statues, right? With
the gold one as a borken one (no wings)?

Hey also, are people REALLY that uninterested with the Lego PBEM idea? There
has been very little response to my earlier posts!

In lugnet.castle, Brian Kasprzyk writes:

I have a goldand silver dragon made/painted out of the prefabbed.  Here's the
linkss to them:

http://www.geocities.com/briankaspr/castle/gd-slvr_dragons.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/briankaspr/castle/gold_dragon.jpg