 Castle / 6117
Re: More Dragons
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 19 Sep 2000 19:44:22 GMT

If I remember correctly, it wasn't too long ago that somebody posted alternate
dragon pics... they had sprayed a dragon white and made it an ice dragon, I
think maybe there was a red dragon too. Anybody have the URL?

In lugnet.castle, Dave Hacker writes:
Just let me know how much you'd like and I'd seriously consider it.

In lugnet.castle, Ben Gatrelle writes:
Personally I could care less about about the dragons, prefab or otherwise.
And I'm a castle fan.
BEN GATRELLE

(PS Anyone want to buy some dragons...)

In lugnet.castle, Mark Sandlin writes:
And make 'em BIGGER!

C'mon, who's afraid of a dragon that's barely larger than a horse?

I propose a set that comes with a few dragon-specific SPUDs, and the rest is
built from bricks and maybe a couple of hinges for poseability... you could
even hide a few ThrowBots-type ball-joints inside it.

Yeah, I know it won't happen, but I can dream. Aw, heck... maybe I'll make
my own.

~Mark