 Castle / 6130
Re: More Dragons
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 20 Sep 2000 07:05:25 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Leandro Braga writes:
If I remember correctly, it wasn't too long ago that somebody posted alternate
dragon pics... they had sprayed a dragon white and made it an ice dragon, I
think maybe there was a red dragon too. Anybody have the URL?

I have a goldand silver dragon made/painted out of the prefabbed.  Here's the
linkss to them:

http://www.geocities.com/briankaspr/castle/gd-slvr_dragons.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/briankaspr/castle/gold_dragon.jpg