 Castle / 6134
6133  |  6135
Subject:
Painting Lego (Was: More Dragons)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 20 Sep 2000 21:40:29 GMT

O.K. What is everyone's opinion on painting lego?   I am currently debating
painting a few minifig heads olive green for an Orc Army.  I have everything
(except the heads assembled) I have been trying different heads but to no
avail.  Has anyone else tried making orcs?  as far as I can tell TLC doesn't
make any green minifig heads.  I have tried the mummy head a bunch of blue and
d.grey space heads and the othe podracer's head they all look cool but don't
look right.  The mummy head looks best but doesn't make me think orc.  anyone
tried stingrays heads I don't have any but I doubt that they would look right
tho the face is really cool.  maybe for a demon army.  Has the custom lego
direct ordering started yet (and how does that work)?  I would like (maybe) a
mummy face printed on a bellville green (I think that bellville has pastel
green peices).  I wish they would have custom minifig designs.  As long as all
the screens are of current sets it souldn't be dificult.  OR maybe a private
promoset.  ahhhhhhhhh

my opinion which hasn't gone into practice yet cause I not 100% sure about it
is:  that with heads paiting would be o.k. cause there are no green
minifigheads available.  Well LMKWYT

John