 Castle / 6110
6109  |  6111
Subject:
More Dragons
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 19 Sep 2000 16:17:54 GMT

I’d like to make a suggestion for TLC.
Referencing a role playing game created by TSR (Dungeon & Dragons).
There are many different varieties of dragons.  I suggest creating more
dragons in different colors.  Colors such as white, blue & red even silver and
gold.  Each dragon has different abilities.  Red breaths fire, white breaths
frost and blue breaths lightning.