 Castle / 6145
Re: More Dragons
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 12:04:32 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Leandro Braga writes:
Those look pretty cool... I assume they are meant to be statues, right? With
the gold one as a borken one (no wings)?

Hey also, are people REALLY that uninterested with the Lego PBEM idea? There
has been very little response to my earlier posts!

In lugnet.castle, Brian Kasprzyk writes:

I have a goldand silver dragon made/painted out of the prefabbed.  Here's the
linkss to them:

http://www.geocities.com/briankaspr/castle/gd-slvr_dragons.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/briankaspr/castle/gold_dragon.jpg

What is PBEM?  I posted another note about the dragons further up the string!
The painted dragons are actually for use on the good guy side.  The arms, tail,
wings and mouth are all fully operational.  Paint does not interfere with the
joints.  They may need repainting in those areas if heavy usage occurs.