 Castle / 6139
Re: Best Star Wars set for Castle use?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 03:49:26 GMT

Here is what I found useful:

<set:7110> Landspeeder.  Two great peasants, two gray macaroni bricks, and
plenty of tan elements.
Downside:  The engines are not too useful.  (Challenge 1:  Incorportate
them into the castle theme).

<set:7115> Gungan Patrol - More torsos, two cool circular plats, and the
creatures are cool alternatives to horses and dragons.  Gray corner pieces.
Downside:  Jar Jar heads ...

<set:7121> Naboo Swamp - the one I have the most of.  Blue plate, brown
bricks, and general forset stuff.  Some key brown elements.
Downside:  None really .. sell off the droids:)  Well - maybe the Jar Jar.

<set:7184> Trade Federation ATT - plenty of good bricks and plates.
Downside:  Help?

I also like Boba Fett's Slave 1, but that's sort of for selfish needs:
Green slopes.  As you can see:

http://web.utk.edu/~pnazarew/castle/P8030028.JPG

I'm kinda running out.  Oh well - my City Inside the Forest will soon be
done and another chapter in the Verneer Chronicles can be written.

-- Pawel