 Castle / 6176
Re: Best Star Wars set for Castle use?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 22 Sep 2000 23:17:07 GMT

Bryan Wong <green_paper@hotmail.com> wrote in message
news:G17y74.E1p@lugnet.com...
In lugnet.castle, Pawel Nazarewicz writes:
Here is what I found useful:

Thanks for your list of suggestions!

<set:7121> Naboo Swamp - the one I have the most of.  Blue plate, brown
bricks, and general forset stuff.  Some key brown elements.
Downside:  None really .. sell off the droids:)  Well - maybe the Jar
Jar.

Yeah I've got 5 of these.  The blue plates and brown bricks are great! • But
I'm stuck with the transparent clear pieces.  Looks like I'll be getting • more
of these then, based on your comments.  :)

I've been looking at possibly using them for hanging chandeliers (did I
spell that right? In case not, I meant lights...) inside a castle. I have
*nothing* in the works these days, maybe someone else could experiment...