 Castle / 6167
Re: Best Star Wars set for Castle use?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 22 Sep 2000 16:09:27 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Bruce Schlickbernd writes:

I certainly didn't have an interest in a Sith Infiltrator or Gungan Sub for my
Castles of Pirates stuff, but I found a WalMart that has them for $10 each.
Open 'em for parts or just hang onto to 'em for now and trade/sell 'em later
to get real Castles stuff?

I'd be inclined to open them for parts.  The SW sets (especially, it seems the
Sith Infiltrator) have done a fairly decent job of saturating the market, so
you'd have to hang onto them for quite a while before getting a good return.
Parts, however, gets you a good return right now.  (mmmm....grey plates...mmmm)

7151 has...
     1  gray            plate, 1x4
     3  gray            plate, 1x6
     1  gray            plate, 2x12
    11  gray            plate, 2x2
     9  gray            plate, 4x6
     2  gray            plate, 6x6
     6  gray            plate, 6x6 without 1 corner
     3  gray            plate, 6x8
     1  gray            wing plate, 4x4, R, (3935)
     1  gray            wing plate, 4x4, L, (3936)

extracted from: http://news.lugnet.com/db/inv/?n=70

James