 Castle / 6171
Re: Best Star Wars set for Castle use?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 22 Sep 2000 18:18:11 GMT

Another nice thing about the Gungan Sub is that it has the Star Wars hood in
Brown.  I think, but am not positive, that it is the only set that has one.
What is the "unofficial" name of this hood?  I have seen people call some
hoods "cowls", but am not sure if they are talking about the wolfpack
peasant type hoods or these Star Wars hoods.

-Andy Lynch

Andy's Lego Pages: http://www.andyandjackie.com/lego/
Andy's Lego Shop: http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=ALynch

----- Original Message -----
From: "Frank Filz" <ffilz@mindspring.com>
<snip>
The Gungan sub is also a very good parts pack. It isn't mentioned as
often (it's almost a well kept secret). Lots of dark grey and blue
slopes and plates. A bunch of useful figures (which you don't get so
many of in the Sith Infiltrator), a few plant pieces, a clam, a blue
anchor (I'll be using these to distinguish some of my pirate ships "my
ship is the BSB with the blue anchor"). The only less usefull part is
the printed domes, but if you have any aspirations for an underwater
realm, they could be used quite nicely there (you could also use them
for larger force shields, or even windows in a castle dedicated to the
element of air).