 Castle / 6137
Subject:
Best Star Wars set for Castle use?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 01:36:54 GMT

Hi,

What's the best Star Wars set for us Castle nuts?  I've heard all about that
grey plates pack (aka 7151 Sith Infiltrator), but grey plates aren't that high
on my priority list.  So I'm looking for suggestions, or convince me that the
7151 is worth it (does it have any grey bricks?).

In case you're wondering, it has to be a SW set because my local TRU is having
20% off that theme only...

Thanks!

Bryan

Re: Best Star Wars set for Castle use?