 Castle / 6142
Re: Best Star Wars set for Castle use?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 21 Sep 2000 04:09:04 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Pawel Nazarewicz writes:
Here is what I found useful:

Thanks for your list of suggestions!

<set:7121> Naboo Swamp - the one I have the most of.  Blue plate, brown
bricks, and general forset stuff.  Some key brown elements.
Downside:  None really .. sell off the droids:)  Well - maybe the Jar
Jar.

Yeah I've got 5 of these.  The blue plates and brown bricks are great!  But
I'm stuck with the transparent clear pieces.  Looks like I'll be getting more
of these then, based on your comments.  :)

I'm kinda running out.  Oh well - my City Inside the Forest will soon be
done and another chapter in the Verneer Chronicles can be written.

Tell us when it's ready!  Can't wait to see it!

Bryan