 Castle / 6168
6167  |  6169
Subject:
Bellville Castle MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.belville, lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, lugnet.org.ca.vlc
Date:
Fri, 22 Sep 2000 16:39:52 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Ever since I acquired every set in the Belville fairy tale Castle series, I
have wanted to build one large Castle using all the pieces possible.  It was
quite difficult considering I was limited to the Belville colors -- adding
regular LEGO® colored pieces was not a conceivable option in any great
degree.  However, I persevered and am quite pleased with the results.
Unfortunately, the pictures are not the greatest -- but I think you get the
idea.

http://www.akasa.bc.ca/xandria/a_lego/crea003/index.html

Xandria

PS: wouldn't a Belleville bucket be the greatest idea!?