 Castle / 6175
Re: Bellville Castle MOC
Newsgroups:
lugnet.belville, lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 22 Sep 2000 21:09:03 GMT

Ever since I acquired every set in the Belville fairy tale Castle series, I
have wanted to build one large Castle using all the pieces possible.

Very nice, very nice!!  It has a real storybook feel to it, more so
than many minifig scale creations.  Absolutely charming!  You have an
excellent eye for composition, design, and colour.  Good on ya.

Robin

P.S.   BTW, do you have any pix of your underwater fairy "castle"
online anywhere.  I don't think I remember seeing any.  Another
wonderfully whimsical creation to be sure.