 Castle / 1929
Re: Castle World
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 03:24:20 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Shiri Dori writes:
Will Scar acheive her revenge against King Marck and Queen Cleo? See it all
on: www.geocities.com/shiri_lego/

Paradisa gone bad, eh?  Way bad!

This was great fun, Shiri. I know you like Scar a lot, but its so obvious you
also love the King's soldiers.  Scar is turning out to be the worst of the
worst sort of villainess.  Does she have no sympathy for the men she kills at
all?  Does this issue come up later in the story?

I enjoyed your Lego blood special effects and couldn't resist mentioning the
following link: http://www.gothmafia.com/legos/legoguy.php

Think you can manage one creation a day from now on, Shiri?  It would keep us
all SO entertained...

=)

BTW, your pics are quite good, what sort of camera are you using?  The pics
all look so focused and clean.

-- Richard