 Castle / 1928
Re: Better Character Category system??
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 02:00:02 GMT

Does anyone like this system?

Yes, I do!
Basically this is similar to keywords, but better because it is more in • depth.
If one wants to search for nobility, (1) one can find noble people, but if • one
searches a nobleman who uses witchcraft (e.g.) one can find only these. • (Or
not find any at all, cause there won't be much :-)

-Shiri

Exactly.

Plus, I think it might even help the creative process of coming up with
interesting castle characters.  Like, what would I get if I combined
magic-skill with criminality and equestrian-skill?  An evil sorcerer on a
magical black steed! :)

(1) Are we even thinking about search?

It would be cool, but it probably depends on if there are any castle fans
here that can do databases.

Paul Davidson