 Off-Topic / Fun / 4217
Re: Castle World
Newsgroups:
lugnet.off-topic.fun
Date:
Sun, 30 Jan 2000 18:45:56 GMT

In lugnet.off-topic.fun, Craig Hamilton writes:
In lugnet.castle, Bryan Wong writes:

Just to give you a bit of background (and perhaps to entice you further):
Drizzt is a dark elf.  This race lives underground and they are evil beyond
belief.  The races that live above ground fear these elves because they are
very powerful.  Anyways, Drizzt is a gifted warrior with many good virtues.
He has rejected the evil ways of the dark elves and has run off to the
surface.  Obviously he is not welcome there...

  wow, bryan!  have you started on your own lego version of this for Castle
World!? it would be a welcome addition! nothing like a bunch of dark elves
running around to keep the foresmen, peasants, and knights on their toes! i
have a character called goblin boy who runs amock, but he can't be
everywhere at once!

No no Craig, the characters I was describing are creations of another author:
R. A. Salvatore.  :)  I was just recommending his books to anybody who is
interested in that kind of stuff.

I wish I could create such cool characters!  :)

Bryan