 Castle / 1865

Subject:
Castle World
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Mon, 24 Jan 2000 18:09:18 GMT

I am not particularly a castle collectors (I collect pirates), but I
would love to be involved in creating info. for the world and some
structures.  Some of the pirate sets, like the El Dorado fortress, are
really just castles in a different historical time frame.  I love
building castles (forts for my 82 imperial soldiers).  Right now i am
working on a huge 3.5' x 8' imperial town and harbor at the base of a
volcano.  Two El Dorado Fortresses guard the harbor.  I would love to
add this to castle world, though it would need to be in a isolated area
far distant from the medival castles.  I guess I could start my own
pirate world, but I think there is potential to put both in the same
world.  One section of the world would just be slightly more
techonologically advanced.  Anyway, if that idea gets shot down I can
still do some creations for the world.  I am thinking of doing a desert
oasis, though I would have to snag a couple of adventures tents.  I just
thought of another use for those annoying willa witch figs.  Put a black
ninja cowl on them and use them as arab women.  Anyway, I would love to
be involved, I just need to find a nitche.

Timbo

Re: Castle World