 Castle / 1926
Re: Castle World
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 26 Jan 2000 00:14:50 GMT

On Tue, 25 Jan 2000, Shiri (<FowtKn.2qL@lugnet.com>) wrote at 21:12:23

I'm going to have to stop playing with all this Technic stuff and dig up my
sister's old Castle pieces.

Good idea! Technic is boring anyway ;-)

(I'm risking flaming, my hope is that the technic guys don't venture here
often :-)

He he he.

The only flaming will be the projectiles from large Technic trebuchets,
and other assorted siege engines >;-)
--
Tony Priestman