 Castle / 18203
Re: City Gate
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 8 Oct 2003 11:48:31 GMT

Ben,

This is a superb creation. Well planned and executed.

Thanks!

(I pretty much forgot
about the stair until seeing it down the picture list.) I think Lenny nailed it
with "everything that Lego castle MOCs should be - elegant clarity combined with
amazing details!"
I too think the haycart is neat. Looks realistic in the sense that it's not a
rugged polygon.

Thanks.  I really like the cart too! I designed it very quickly but it all
worked out.

*cough* MOC Series *cough*

hehe, I wish :)

Ben