 Castle / 18166
18165  |  18167
Subject:
City Gate
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 7 Oct 2003 03:42:52 GMT
Highlighted:
(details)

Hi everyone,

My first new castle moc in a long time is my City Gate.

It features a stone base with two large doors.  The doors can be secured by an
iron chain.  A stair in the stone base leads to the tudor second floor.  The
stair landing has a window to shoot at intruders.

The upper tudor level has a fireplace, two weapons racks, a bookshelf, a table,
chairs, and even a wall mirror.

I also made a haycart with the new huge wheels.  The cardinal's guard
(musketeer) collects a toll from the peasant to enter the city.  A traveling
priest walks out of the city.  Two fully armored watchmen guard the gate.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/BenjaminE/CityGate/0front.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/BenjaminE/CityGate/1front.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/BenjaminE/CityGate/2back.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/BenjaminE/CityGate/3back.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/BenjaminE/CityGate/4interior.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/BenjaminE/CityGate/5interior.jpg
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/BenjaminE/CityGate/6interior.jpg

Please let me know what you think of my moc.  I am also seriously considering
making this moc into my second custom set.

Thanks,

Ben