 Castle / 18176
Re: City Gate
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 7 Oct 2003 14:57:57 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Pawel Nazarewicz wrote:
I like it a lot!  Very simple (but not plain) and very practical.  I would like
to see it in the context of some more buildings.

     -- Pawel

Thanks Pawel.  I probably will not get time to photograph it by other medieval
tudor sets, since I do not have any built right now and I am slightly busy.  But
the walls are the same height as the cc standard.  So it should be similar to
the height of James Stacey's new buildings.

Ben