 Castle / 18209
Re: City Gate
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 9 Oct 2003 01:59:22 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Kung-Khoon Quah wrote:

Ben,
    Great work !   Wonderful addition to the 3CS type of building.
It's a great transition building from the walls to the internal town
buildings.
KK

Thanks.  I was trying to create something that fits in with the new standard.  I
wanted this to be a slightly smaller moc like Jon Furman's creations.  In that
way it is a good combination that links new and old.  I am happy that you like
the gate and that it worked out well.

Ben