 Castle / 18182
Re: City Gate
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 7 Oct 2003 18:19:51 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Benjamin Ellermann wrote:
Hi everyone,

My first new castle moc in a long time is my City Gate.

It features a stone base with two large doors.  The doors can be secured by an
iron chain.  A stair in the stone base leads to the tudor second floor.  The
stair landing has a window to shoot at intruders.

The upper tudor level has a fireplace, two weapons racks, a bookshelf, a table,
chairs, and even a wall mirror.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/BenjaminE/CityGate/0front.jpg

Ben.. this is good stuff!  I love the simplicity of the building, coupled with
the great internal details!!  This is makes this creation so good.. everything
that Lego castle MOCs should be - elegant clarity combined with amazing details!

-lenny