 Castle / 18168
Re: City Gate
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 7 Oct 2003 04:25:08 GMT

   Seriously Ben, this thing rocks!

Thanks. I am glad that you like it.

   I admire the way you use the walls that deeply remind me of the type used in 6061 Siege Tower and other classic LegoLand Castle sets.

I tried to make the base fit in with other castle walls

   The guardhouse is, well, how can I say, quaint and cozy ;). Cool way to keep out intruders, that window is. Nice minifig and cart details too.

Thanks again. I have been trying to add more interior details and try a few unique things. I enjoyed making the cart and figs too :)

Ben