 Castle / 18186
Re: City Gate
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 7 Oct 2003 18:49:23 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Leonard Hoffman wrote:

Ben.. this is good stuff!  I love the simplicity of the building, coupled with
the great internal details!!  This is makes this creation so good.. everything
that Lego castle MOCs should be - elegant clarity combined with amazing details!

-lenny

Thanks Lenny!  My moc's tend to have a lot of order, which is not always a good
thing with medieval buildings.  I think that having many details offsets this.
I am glad that you like the details.  They were fun to do.  Especially the
mirror.

Ben